Back to Knowledgebase
Case Triggers and Events
View Triggers and Events for a Case
After you have created events using Triggers, you can view all Triggers relating to a case and all events created using a specific Trigger.
View the List of Triggers for a Case
To view all Triggers for a case:
- Open the list of case by selecting Docket Cases from the Cases & Reports menu.
The Docket Calculator Cases screen will open.
- Locate the case whose Triggers you want to view.
If the list of cases is lengthy, use the scroll bar or search boxes to find the case.
- Click the View button for the case in question.
The Case Triggers screen, showing a list of Triggers for the selected case will be displayed.
From the Case Triggers screen you can:
- Return to the to the Docket Calculator Cases screen by clicking the Docket Cases shortcut.
- Print the list of Triggers by click the Print shortcut.
View All Events Relating to a Single Trigger
To view all deadlines and appointment relating to a single Trigger:
- Display all Triggers relating to the case in question.
- From the list of Triggers, Identify the Trigger whose events you want to view.
- Click the View button next to the Trigger you have identified.
The Trigger Events screen will be displayed, showing a list of events relating to the Trigger.
To return to the list of Triggers, click the Back shortcut.
View all Events and Deadlines Across all Cases
The easiest way to view all events across all cases is to use the Google calendar where the events have been posted. But you can also view all case events directly by clicking on one of the two available menu shortcuts: (1) on the Cases & Report menu; or (2) from the Docket Calculator Cases Screen. To access Case Events from the Cases & Reports menu: Display the Cases & Reports menu and then click the Case Events menu item.
The Calendar Events screen is displayed, showing all events from all cases in the system. To access Case Events from the Docket Calculator Cases Screen:
- Open the Docket Cases screen by clicking on Docket Cases from the Cases & Reports menu.
The Docket Calculator Screen will be displayed.
- Click the Case Events shortcut in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Calendar Events screen is displayed, showing all events from all cases in the system.
View the Events
From that screen, you can:
- Sort the list by event name in ascending or descending alphabetical order.
- Sort the list by date in ascending or descending (reverse chronological order).
- Sort the list by Trigger in ascending or descending order.
- Page through the list of events by clicking on the page numbers, next or last buttons.